Where is your company regulated and licensed?
What are your trading hours?
The time displayed in the Market Watch window of the MT4 and MT5 platforms is set in GMT.
How can I open a Demo account?
How long can I keep trading on a Demo Account?
Does a Demo Account have the same functionality as a Live Account?
How can I increase the balance of my Demo Account?
How can I open a Live Account?
What documents are required for opening a Trading Account?
- Proof of ID – Coloured scanned clear copy of either a passport or 2 other forms of official (government-issued) ID (i.e. Identification card, driving license etc.). Any type of ID sent, must not be due to expire within 3 months.
- Proof of Residence – Utility Bill or Bank Statement that matches the FULL name and address as the one provided on your application. Please note that the document provided must not be dated more than 6 months.
Is it possible to open two or more Trading Accounts?
Does AGM Markets offer Corporate Accounts?
Account Funding and Withdrawals
How can I fund my trading account?
- Bank Transfer
- Credit/debit cards
You can find more detailed information about payment methods provided on our Deposit/Withdrawal page
How can I withdraw funds from my Trading Account?
- Bank Transfer
- Credit/debit cards
You can find more detailed information about our withdrawal methods on Deposit/Withdrawal page.
How long does a fund transfer take?
Withdrawals are processed by our company within one working day from the moment the request was. made. Please note that it can take a few working days for the funds to reach your bank account.
Are there any fees for depositing and withdrawing funds?
Can I withdraw funds if I have (an) open position(s)?
Can I withdraw funds from my account as often as I wish?
Will my funds on the account be safe?
How can I transfer funds between my trading accounts?
- your full name
- the account number from which you wish to transfer funds
- the account number to which you wish to transfer funds
- the amount and the currency that you want to transfer
The transfer will be processed within one working day since the request was received.
Please note that you can transfer funds only between your own trading accounts registered under the same e-mail address.
Are third party transfers allowed?
Why do I need my Members Page?
- Deposit/Withdraw Funds
- Upload Documents
- Update your Contact Details
- Create a new Trading Account
How do I get to my Members Page?
Is it possible to change my registration e-mail address?
What should I do if I have forgotten my Members Page password?
- Type in your registered e-mail address in the relevant field and click “Send” button
- A message containing the password recovery link will be sent to your e-mail
- Follow the link “Restore password”
- Fill in Login, New Password and Password Confirmation fields
If you are unable to log into your Members Page with your new password, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I change my Members Page password?
How can I recover my password for Trading Account?
Can I access my trading account from any computer?
Will my positions remain open when my computer is not connected to the Internet?
What is the leverage?
You should be very careful with leverage, as along with increasing your potential profit, it increases the risk of your potential losses that can occur to be up to the full amount of your deposit.
What Leverage does AGM Markets offer?
What is the margin and the margin call?
Margin guarantees the broker providing you with the leverage that their funds will remain intact in case that you get a loss, and at the same time it guarantees you that you will not lose more funds than you deposited.
Some funds on your account may stay available after you open a position – they ensure that your position stays open in case of temporary negative price changes. However, if in this case there are not enough available funds on your account to maintain the position, a margin call occurs, when the Company requests you to fund your account shortly, otherwise any of your open positions may be closed by force.
What trading platforms do you offer?
What are the differences between MT4 and MT5?
Do you charge any commissions on trading?
What is the minimum deposit to start trading?
Do you offer ECN Trading Accounts?
What are the benefits of ECN Trading Accounts?
Is scalping allowed while trading?
What is the minimum Deposit for opening an ECN Trading account?
Is hedging allowed while trading?
What is the minimum lot size?
Do you offer Islamic Forex Accounts?
Do you increase spreads in volatile markets?
Can I use Expert Advisors?
What are my risks in trading?
Does AGM Markets offer any news analysis on the Financial Markets?
What Partnership programs does AGM Markets offer?
- BI (Business Introducer) program is ideal for individuals and institutions who want to earn extremely competitive referral fees by referring new clients to AGM markets.
- White Label program gives you the opportunity to create and promote your own unique brand. Our company will work together in order to help you become an investment service provider.